Comments

ELLA ELVIANA said…
wow, beautiful watercolor!
Shierly Po said…
Nice illustration! Love the expression! :D
Dear Fireflies said…
Hahaha...This is a lot like me on my diet! Less calories, triple the portion...(^_^)
Dave said…
fun in an excessive sort of way. Nice rendering.
right on! nicely done.
Jess said…
Haha! Makes my jaw ache just to look at it! Brilliant! :)
Vhrsti said…
She has to be so hungry...
Fabulous illustration, Maria. Love this so much!
Maria Eugenia said…
thanks so much for the comments, and gracias!
Ivana Catovic said…
Awww, que lindo! :)
Careca said…
Também me deu fome. nham!
Kacey said…
totally awesome, love the expression!
Your work is so fun! Love this!!
Annika said…
Wow, what a meal! I love your style.
Maria Eugenia said…
thank you all for the nice comments e obrigada !

Popular Posts