“It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.”

Aesop ou Esopo

Comments

Anonymous said…
a boneca voltou !?
mjc said…
A mulher está muito interessante...
E bela citação!
Elisabeth said…
ooh I love your style! Very interesting. :)
Katrine K said…
I like your ilustration very much!
Anonymous said…
very elegant
Susan Mitchell said…
Love this, the colours are gorgeous.
Glad to see your work again :)
Abigail said…
I love the textures!
Anonymous said…
A beautiful illustration. i love it.
Great choice of colours, and i like the textures you use.
That slender hand is lovely.
well done!
Dana S. Whitney said…
How true. I like the "vintage" feel to the costumes and colors.
murphy girl said…
you have a wonderful style and sense of composition and color!
ELLA ELVIANA said…
wonderful watercolor...lovely pallette.
Anonymous said…
I love it. This is beautiful!
what a wonderfull illo.
constance wong said…
I like this very much because it has got a very classic feel to it :)
Janet said…
Wonderful work!!
flossy-p said…
This is so elegant, so beautiful!
Weichuen You said…
This is so poetic! Beautiful, beautiful image!
MareAmaro said…
molto suggestivo!
Beatrice said…
Beautiful - I love the composition. textures and colors. You captured a great expression on the woman's face.

Popular Posts